1. Ford is one of the early market entrants and oldest car manufacturer
2. Ford offers a wide range of cars to different set of customers
3. It provides exclusive product features taking into consideration the targeted segments
4. Invested efforts to go green in order to help the environment 5. Ford has over 190,000 employees globally 6. Present across continents and has excellent visibility & marketing 7. Ford is present in Motorsports like Formula One, Rally, Sports cars, Touring cars & sponsorship of events
8. Apart from cars, its also manufactures buses, trucks, tractors etc
9. Excellent advertising and branding of Ford cars through TVCs, print ads, online ads, billboards etc
1. Many options for customers means high brand switching
2. Intense competition means limited market share growth for Ford
1. Expanding automobile sector can be tapped across the wold by Ford
2. Improving business scenario due to expansion of consumer base
3. Capitalizing on the models exclusively designed for different markets e.g. Ford Ikon for India
1.Competition from major international players can reduce Ford's market share
2. Increasing usage of public transport and increased fuel costs 3. Production problems in local plants due to labor and similar issues
4. Being a global brand, it is affected by recession and global economic crisis
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ford Motor Company. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.