SWOT Analysis of Volkswagen Vento with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Crafted with so much passion, It’s hard to let go
Spacious, comfortable and innovative features
Sedan car users specially for India
Young executives and businessmen
Positioned as a car possessing best in the class innovative features
1. Vento was specially designed and manufactured for the Indian market 2. Owned by one of the oldest car manufacturers, hence increased reach among masses 3. World class and innovative safety features 4. High brand presence and recall 5. Highly appreciated for its built quality and performance 6. Association with a brand like IPL for special edition cars.
1. Stiff competition in the sedan segment 2. Limited market share as a lot of other brands are present in the segment
1. The expanding automobile sector
2. Leveraging the international brand presence to reach to masses
3. Increasing dealership and servicing network
1. Increasing fuel and other costs
2. Intense competition in the sedan segment 3. Continuous emerging innovations in automobile industry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Volkswagen Vento. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.