SWOT Analysis of Skoda Yeti with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sedan, hatchback, SUV
The right of way
Tough, Off-roader characteristics and features, comfortable
Families and off roader drivers
Positioned as a tough car built for rough terrains but at the same time comfortable for a drive
1. Great driver visibility due to high driving position
2. Well suited for off roads due to great handling capabilities 3. Handy and convenient features to use 4. Easy to drive in traffic and in city due to increased driver visibility 5. Also known as Skoda Sandi in some markets 6. Škoda Yeti has been awarded a 5-star safety rating by the Euro NCAP
1. Skoda has not been penetrating into emerging economies as some of the other competitors 2. Slightly expensive product but hasn’t been able to capture the premium market as per its potential
1.Collaborations with automobile entities to penetrate deeper in the market through distribution and servicing network
2. Augmenting automobile market
3.Attracting more middle income class customers
1.Rapid technological innovations implemented in upcoming cars
2. Intense competition from national car manufacturers 3.Intense competition in theSUV market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Skoda Yeti. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.