1. Skoda is available in a wide range of variants, both petrol and diesel
2. Spacious interiors and passenger space both front and rear legroom as well as headspace in Skoda cars 3. Includes technological innovations like telescopic power steering, EBS, MSR, EBS, anti-skid braking and much more 4. High brand recall in markets of UK and Europe 5. Skoda has a production output of over 850,000 cars per annum and has over 24,000 employees globally 6. A high performance car in many international racing events
7. Excellent advertising and branding makes Skoda a global name in automobiles
8. The company has received several awards for the cars in various segments
1. Extremely stiff competition in the segment means limited market share growth for Skoda 2. Still trying to establish itself in the emerging economies
1.Collaborations with automobile entities to penetrate deeper in the market through distribution and servicing network
2. Augmenting automobile market can be beneficial for Skoda
3.Augmenting manufacturing capabilities to produce more cars
4. Cheaper variants and hybrid cars can help Skoda increase its market reach
1. Rapid technological innovations implemented in upcoming cars
2. Intense competition from international car manufacturers can reduce Skoda's market share 3.New hybrid fuelled and concept cars
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Skoda Auto. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.