SWOT Analysis of JK Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pioneer of radials in India; Total Control
Consistent innovation and state of art technology with best quality.
Automobile industry, heavy equipment industry
Two/three wheeler, small, luxury, racing and Suv car, truck and bus manufacturing companies and heavy equipment manufacturing companies
A customer friendly, aggressive Indian company with very high potential to grow as one of the best brands in international market
1. They have wide dealership network 2. They have built a very good brand name over decades and are an aggressive company 3. They have good understanding of customer needs 4. They are continuously innovating and improving the efficiency levels
5. They have successfully received accreditations of ISO 9000 QS 9001 and ISO 14001
6. They are one of the leading tyre exporters of India
7. Steel Wheel initiative was implemented as one stop sales cum service center.
8. Dial a tyre service is an excellent example of innovative concept in tyre industry, with the ordered tyre being delivered at your doorstep.
1. Limited market share due to the presence of other major brands in the segment 2. Low presence in two/three wheeler segment
1. Emerging markets and improved lifestyle 2. More tie-ups with Automobile companies as it’s mainly into B2B market. 3. Horizontal and concentric Diversification 3. Improved Infrastructure has fuelled more and more transportation
4. Emergence of India as a hub for small car production
1. Price wars 2. Stiff competition from national and international brands 3. Cheaper technologies
4. Volatility in prices and availability of raw material as india’s rubber production is less than its demand.
5. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
6. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.