SWOT Analysis of Renault Latitude with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The first class travelling experience
Sporty and racy looks, luxurious functionalities
Positioned as a spacious car providing smooth and powerful performance, best option for long highway drives
1. Smooth and adjustable steering and handling capabilities
2. Sound proof interiors which exclude environmental noise 3. Racy looks due to dynamic styling 4. Equipped with safety and luxury features 5. Sales are good in Asia, Eastern Europe and Australia 6. Official sponsor of global events
1. Despite good advertising, comparatively lesser awareness about the brand globally 2. Lower presence in emerging economies, thereby losing on potential markets
1. Expanding sedan segment in Sedan industry
2. Acquiring collaborations with automobile business entities
3. Augment distribution and servicing network
1. Intense competition in the market
2. Competition offering innovative features at lower price 3. New entrants in the same segment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Renault Latitude. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.