SWOT Analysis of Renault Logan with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Logan loves India
Spacious, Good fuel efficiency
Young executives and small families
Positioned as a spacious car delivering good mileage targeting Indian customer mindset
1. Good fuel efficiency
2. Spacious and comfortable when compared to the competitors 3. Great efforts invested by parent company leading to increased brand awareness 4. Able to attract the higher middle income class 5. Sold globally as Mahindra Verito, Renault Tondar 90, Lada Largus 6. Assembly plants in India, Columbia, Brazil, Russia, South Africa
1. Poor strategies in India led to limited sales
2. Limited brand awareness in international market compared to some popular brands
1. Expanding sedan segment in Sedan industry
2. Acquiring collaborations with automobile business entities
3. Augment distribution and servicing network
1. Intense competition in the market
2. Competition offering innovative features at lower price 3. New entrants in the same segment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Renault Logan. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.