SWOT Analysis of Pirelli with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Power is nothing without control. Pirelli. Gripping stuff
Premium quality product with latest hi-tech features
High performance and premium category of automobile industry
Cars, Trucks, Motorbike manufacturing and service companies.
Premium product with latest technology.
1. It has a global reach with 19 Tyre industrial plants spread across 4 continents and products being sold in over 160 countries 2. It was established in 1872 and over the decades its Brand strength and equity has increased many folds. 3. Company has been known for its product quality and ability to innovate 4. Its main market share is in South America and Europe and sales composition comprises of Car segment and Truck segment 5. Branding through sponsorships of race events, teams and the popular ‘Pirelli calender’
6. Company has best possible certifications and accreditations in Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility.
1.Less market share in emerging economies like Middle East & Africa and Asia 2. Less market share in motorbike segment
1. They have growth opportunity in emerging economies like India, china, brazil etc. 2. Their strong brand equity, excellent product quality and positioning as socially responsible may take them a long way. 3. Opportunity to diversify more strategically to mitigate the risk of putting all the eggs in one basket and advertising that also.
4. Opportunity to improve its market share in motorbike category.
1. There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. European economy is not growing and has reached a maturity phase but it has its max sales in European 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.