SWOT Analysis of Kesoram Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
B.K Birla Group
Focus drives us in all we do, at work for the family in society
Trust, loyalty developed over so many decades
Automobile industry, heavy equipment, chemical industry, infrastructure industry, rayon, spun pipes
Passenger cars, trucks, SUVs, luxury cars
Huge and India’s oldest brand
1. Company has a long history and is part of prestigious B.K Birla Group 2. At present their tyreproduction stands at 820+ MT/day from 2 plants at Balasore and Haridwar 3. They are well diversified into Tyre, Cement, Rayon Yarn, Transparent paper, heavy chemicals with core being cement and tyre. 4. Excellent product quality and strong financial position
1. With such a big brand their visibility as Kesoram Industries in Tyre segment is less than expected. 2. Tough competition from domestic and international brands means limited market share
1. Brand name isn’t leveraged the way it should have been. 2. Growth opportunities with more emphasis on innovation, R&D and environment friendly approach. 3. Tie ups with major automobile industry players as it has been an exceptionally fast growing market.
4. Export opportunities in nearby developing countries
5. Reap benefits of excellent diversification
1.Stiff competition from national and international brands 2. Cheaper technologies
3. Volatility in prices and availability of raw material as india’s rubber production is less than its demand.
4. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
5. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.