SWOT Analysis of Metro Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Growth with excellence
Core competency in manufacturing tyres, tubes and chains for bicycles
Automobiles & Bicycle industry
Bicycle industry-tyres, tubes and chains. Jeeps and tractors manufacturers and users
Niche market product, R&D-innovation,
1. It’s in niche category with manufacturing tyres and other accessories for Bicycle industry 2. Diversification in home appliance category 3. Good R&D with indigenous processing of Nylon tyres and Butyl tubes 4. It has seven ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facilities, producing tyres and tubes for bicycles, bikes, scooters and three wheelers 5. 4000 people form a part of the workforce
1. Product portfolio in tyre industry is small 2. Less visibility and promotion as compared to leaders in the tyre industry
1. Tremendous opportunities being a young company 2. Should position itself as unique Environment friendly brand with core competency in bicycle tyre manufacturing 3. Diversification and tie-ups with biggest bicycle brands in the country
1. Bicycle industry is ever shrinking with people realizing the necessity to commute fast at convenience 2. Tough competition in tractor and jeep industry from giants. 3. Cheaper imports from China
4. Volatility in prices of raw materials especially rubber with production of rubber being less than demand.
5. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.