SWOT Analysis of TVS Srichakra Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TVS Srichakra Limited (TVS Tyres)
TVS & Sons
Ride with smart road sense
Niche market with value for money product
Two and Three Wheeler Automobile industry, industrial pneumatic, farm & implement and steel skid tyres.
Two and three wheeler manufacturers and repairers in value for money category
Indigenous tyre and tube making company; market leaders in 2 & 3 –wheeler segment.
1. Company is in niche segment with majority of tyre majors in 4-wheeler segment 2. It has a very strong and established company being largest automobile distribution company in India 3. Company adheres to ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and ISO/TS 1649 4. One of the biggest manufacturer rolling out more than 11 million tyres annually 5. Has a strong workforce of over 5000
1. The brand has limited brand recall as compared to other global competitors 2. Distribution network is not as penetrative as other Indian giants
1. Excellent opportunity to capture the market with complete integration from tyre manufacturing to making motorcycles and selling them too, hence customer is always there for buying tyres 2. With proper promotion it has growth opportunities in nearby developing countries like Bangladesh, Sri lanka 3. Growth opportunities in Farm equipment
1.Stiff competition from national and international brands
2. Shrinking scooter’s market and ever increasing prices of fuel 3. Volatility in prices and availability of raw material as india’s rubber production is less than its demand
4. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles
5. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TVS Srichakra Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.