SWOT Analysis of Bridgestone with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Passion for excellence
A renowned name for innovation and quality of product.
Automobile industry, Car Racing
Brands to cater to SUVs, luxury, passenger, heavy vehicles, racing cars
Known for innovation, environmental-friendly,
1. Bridgestone has its roots from The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company of US and Bridgestone Tire Company Limited of US. 2. They have 52 enterprises and more than 50,000 employees which testify to the fact that it’s a big brand name. 3. Company has diversified into other businesses including production of air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. 4. One Team One planet is an excellent approach towards building more sustainable and eco-friendly products.
5. They have a strong brand name through Motorsports and car racing.
1. Still to have significant market share in developing countries 2. Products are perceived to be in high-price segment, need to work on developing economy products.
1. Excellent opportunity in the emerging economies of the world. 2. Would win a few brownie points with better communication regarding its environmental-friendly initiatives
1. There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. Japanese and US economies are not growing much and have reached a maturity phase-as it has its major operations there 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bridgestone. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.