SWOT Analysis of Continental Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Arriving safely and comfortably
All terrain and all weather tyres available
Automobile Industry; heavy equipment industry
2-wheeler-bicycle & motorbikes; 4-wheeler-cars & vans; commercial vehicles-trucks and buses; heavy equipment industry
Renowned company, big product portfolio
1. Company has large product portfolio. 2. It’s a 140 year old company and is in true sense a global company with markets in Africa, Europe, America, Asia and Australasia 3. Company is acquiring companies in Malaysia and Modi Tires in India thereby showing its intentions of expanding in emerging economies of the world.
4. Sponsors of FIFA World Cup and other major global sporting events
1. Not much visible in India & a few emerging countries 2. Have to deal with poor economic conditions in Japan, US and European economies.
1.Have an excellent opportunity in emerging economies. 2. Need to position and communicate their stand on being eco-friendly and sustainable.
1. There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. Japanese and US economies are not growing much and have reached a maturity phase. 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices and Fluctuation of exchange rates.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Continental Tyres. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.