SWOT Analysis of BF Goodrich with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Excellent innovation with high brand equity
Motorsports; light n heavy weight vehicle; SUVs;
Reputed; well established; innovative; technology driven
1. A very old and reputed company in tire industry since 1870 2. They have known as first achievers in many technology breakthroughs. 3. They have excellent relations n terms with car makers of highest repute 4. They revolutionized tire industry by inventing first tubeless tire.
5. Good financials and brand equity.
1. Less visibility in emerging economies 2. No initiatives communicated towards their eco-friendly stand
1. Opportunity to enter emerging economies in a big way. 2. Positioning their product as eco-friendly by bringing necessary innovations.
1. Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. Japanese and US economies are not growing much and have reached a maturity phase-as it has its major operations there 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BF Goodrich. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.