SWOT Analysis of Kumho Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Most advanced tyres with high performance
Automobile industry, car racing and motorsport industry
OEMs of cars, bikes, trucks
Advanced technology, reliable, high performance
1. They are amongst world’s top 10 tyre manufacturers. 2. Large amount of concentric and conglomerate diversification. 3. Factories in Korea, China and Vietnam 4. Tyres sold in 180 countries- global reach.
5. Leading supplier to Formula 3
6. OE supplier to Mercedes, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Kia, Volkswagen
7. R & D centers in three continents to understand the market
1.Increase in Labor cost in Korea 2. No production facilities in S. America, S. America or Africa 3. Shortage of Capacity.
1. Expanding overseas production aggressively. 2. Enhance Motorsports and marketing 3. Developing strategic business models with Cooper Tyres.
4. Exploring South-east Asian Economies.
1.Price wars 2. Stiff competition from national and international brands 3. Cheaper technologies
4. Volatility in prices and availability of raw material as rubber production is less than its demand.
5. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
6. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kumho Tyres. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.