SWOT Analysis of Cadillac with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
How icon become icons. (Escalade)
The traditional Luxury Value associated with it
Upper Class People who want a true American Luxury Car
Upper Class with high income & who prefer American Cars over German Cars
True American Luxury Car
1. Cadillac introduced technological advances, including full electrical systems, the clashless manual transmission and the steel roof. 2. It has a strong brand presence across the globe for its SUVs & also the Luxury Sedans 3. It’s being liked by a lot of American Sports people & artists, which has increased the brand recall & has publicized the brand 4. Cadillac is the first American car to win the prestigious Dewar Trophy from the Royal Automobile Club of England
5. Strong brand presence and good brand recall
6. Presence in nearly 40 countries
1. Still hasn't established itself globally like a few other luxury automobiles 2. Cash Crunch situation of the parent company 3. Diminishing Dealer network is a concern
1. It can reach new geographic regions esp. since General Motors is present in many regions 2. Rising demands for Hybrid & Electric Cars, in which General Motors as groups has a lot of potential 3.Yet to entered the growing market of India where even through the Slow Down in Economy there is demand growing
1.Competition making their marks in the markets where Cadillac may see opportunity 2. The parent company if gets into financial trouble may sell it off, the new acquirer, if fails to understand the brand may lead to its demise
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cadillac. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.