SWOT Analysis of Toyo Tires with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Driven to Perform
A Commitment to creating new value through innovation in advanced, propriety technologies
Premium car segment-high performance, luxury and SUVs. Commercial trucks.
Quality, performance, innovation and excellent service
1. Started as Japanese Company now having their headquarters in US it has a good product portfolio 2. Company has been acquiring companies in the Far-East 3. As expected Japanese company has good R&D and is technology driven. 4. Company has a slowly grown to create Global presence through opening its manufacturing and offices in strategic locations like office in South America, Russia.
5. Company has excellent set of values which it emphasizes on in all their aspects of business.
1.They have less visibility in emerging economy like India, Brazil. 2.Company has less visibility as an international brand. 3. Few Acquisitions may not work out well as there is always different of cultures.
1.Excellent opportunity in the emerging economies of the world. 2. Would win a few brownie points with better communication regarding its environmental-friendly initiatives.
3. More promotion and branding as an international brand would help company take tyre giants head on.
1. There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. European economy is not growing and has reached a maturity phase but it has its max sales in European 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Toyo Tires. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.