Tyre Corporation of India SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Automobiles, Total Reads: 974
SWOT Analysis of Tyre Corporation of India with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tyre Corporation of India
Tyre Corporation of India
High quality tyres produced by Govt. of India enterprise.
Automobile-Heavy vehicles like bus, trucks.
Heavy duty trucks/buses OEMs and R &M centers.
Good quality product
1. The only strength company has is strong backing of government, which is willing to pump in funds for Capital and process restructuring. 2. Company’s net worth has come in positives although their operating margins are still negative
3. Strong presence in India being a top manufacturer
4. One of the important contributions in the Eastern India to the segment in Tyre Industry ( Bias cut Tyre) in terms of volume as well as Quality, Production Standard, Customer Services and Up-gradation of Technology
1.Company is working with operating loss which is unacceptable considering private companies are working with good profits and Auto-mobile market in India is growing. 2. Bureaucracy and slow decision making owing to Govt. bodies. 3. Operational problems: idle capacities not being utilized increasing the COP and low conversation rate to get orders.
1. Government has taken up Company’s restructuring seriously and is planning to turn it into profit making company. 2. There are huge opportunities if company is able to implement better processes and technologies as it won’t have high profit-making objective and so can give some serious competition to private companies with value for money pricing policy. 3. India coming up as Automobile manufacturing hub which provides huge opportunities.
4. Company should develop their own brand rather than manufacturing their high quality product and branding under other tire giants.
1. Price wars 2. Stiff competition from national and international brands 3. Cheaper technologies
4. Volatility in prices and availability of raw material as india’s rubber production is less than its demand.
5. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
6. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Tyre Corporation of India. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.