SWOT Analysis of Avon Tyres with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Cooper Tire and Rubber Company
Making quality tyres since 1904
Racing, luxury, small, van and two wheeler manufacturing companies
Good quality, racing tyres
1. Avon is in the tire making business since 1904. Hence a very old brand legacy 2. Avon is now owned by Cooper Tire and Rubber company which is one of the largest producers of tires in the world. 3. Latest technology used. 4. Have a good market share in European countries.
5. Some of the products are placed in a niche market
1. Its visibility is less in Emerging markets compared to its contemporaries 2.Financial standings and growthare not very high
1.Scope of Growth in emerging economies 2. Revamping and restructuring its image as one of the oldest tyre making companies 3. Doing and communicating its eco-friendly initiatives
4. Leverage on the initiatives taken by Cooper Tires who now own the company for branding and innovation.
1. There is Stiff Competition from national and international brands.
2. European and US economies are not growing much and have reached a maturity phase 3. Government Policies w.r.t export duties, import duties, tax levied on automobile industries and economic condition of nation as it determines the sale of automobiles.
4. Introduction of other transport facilities like metro, monorails and local trains keeping pollution hazards caused by combustion of automobile fuels. 5. Volatility of raw material prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Avon Tyres. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.