SWOT Analysis of Citroen with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PSA Peugeot Citreon
Automobiles in all segments
People who like creative designs
Innovative & reliable car for all
1. Produced over 1.5 million vehicles in one year
2. Over 14000 employees worldwide 3. Has been awarded European Car of the Year many times 4. Also dominated the World Rally Championship
5. Has a strong legacy as it was founded in 1919
6. Good design in terms of creativity & technology
1. They have not been successful with luxury cars compared to leaders 2. They have not been able to translate their WRC success into the road cars which would appeal to the masses 3. The brand has not been able to impact outside Europe specially fast growing economies
1. They can explore the emerging markets of Asia other than China & Africa 2. They can collaborate for products with Peugeot like the Nissan-Renault alliance which can help them strengthen their product portfolio 3. It can launch its new creative design in the growing markets where there is high demand
1. Increasing shift from traditional fuels to hybrid & electric powered cars 2. Other Japanese players & Korean Players have established themselves much firmly, thus revival will be challenging 3. Its brand is not that well known across geography
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Citroen. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.