SWOT Analysis of Hummer with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Like Nothing Else.
Strong Brand Image
Niche powerful SUVs
Select few who really want to be associated with the image
Strong rugged all-terrain vehicle
1. Strong brand image and top of the mind brandname 2. Iconic design which is synonymous with its name 3. Name stands for adventure which easily communicates its utility 4. Known for durability across all terrain
5. A very successful military vehicle which has been used to mount a 50 mm caliber gun as well
1. High Price and low availability 2. Despite strong brand aura, the manufacturing has been discontinued
1. This brand has been discontinued, which can be revived since it has a strong brand image 2. Being a high-end luxury product its price is inelastic in nature thus even the adverse macro-economic factors cannot affect its sales much 3. It can also explore the defense market for various countries
1. High fuel consumption 2. Very dated technologies 3. Also supply chain related issues due its unique design
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hummer. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.