SWOT Analysis of Isuzu Motors with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Isuzu is one of the largest manufacturers of medium and heavy duty trucks
Commercial Vehicle services and Mass Market
Small industries and logistics companies
Japanese technology with high performance vehicles
1. Known for diesel engines & commercial vehicles 2. Japanese company with a long heritage & legacy 3. Founded 1916, 7000+ employees, & has produced over 21 million engines so far 4. Engines made by Isuzu are used by General Motors & Renault-Nissan Alliance
5. Strong Presence in Asia & Africa
1. Intense competition means limited market share 2. It was unable to sustain its passenger car business 3. Also unable to sustain SUV business which is diesel powered which could have been their strength
1. It can revive the car segment with the help of its shareholders like Toyota & Mitsubishi who are among large shareholders 2. It can leverage its alliance with GM & Nissan-Renault for its business benefits 3. It can use its innovations in diesel technologies for smaller cars for markets like Africa
4. Further penetrate the Bus segment
1. Increasing shift from traditional fuels to hybrid & electric powered cars 2. Other Japanese players & Korean Players have established themselves much firmly, thus revival will be challenging 3. Its brand is not that well known across geography
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Isuzu Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.