SWOT Analysis of Jeep with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fun & Freedom since 1941.
Many Jeep variants serve military and civilian purposes
Young & adventure oriented people
Urban upper middle class individuals
Strong vehicle with go anywhere capabilities
1. Strong image and brand reputation 2. Iconic design which is synonymous with its name 3. Name stands for adventure which easily communicates its utility 4. Strong off-roading capabilities
5. The brand has also diversified into apparel for lifestyle
1. High Price compared to competition 2. Low penetration globally among the relevant people 3. Perspective of having dated design with no major improvements over a long period of time
1. They can look for technology partners who can help to enhance their technologies 2. They should enter growing markets with lower cost models where they can get larger volumes 3. They can further leverage their brand name & legacy which known across the globe
1. Increasing fuel prices 2. Macro-economic factors which discourage purchase of new vehicles esp. for people who would buy through credit 3. Electric vehicles which can provide similar type of adventure with lower cost of running
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.