SWOT Analysis of Saturn Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Motors Liquidation Company; General Motors
Like Always. Like Never Before; Rethink; Passion for the Road
Cars, SUVs & Crossover Vehicles
Motorsport enthusiasts, elite class
A very different car company with different models
1. Was considered to have a good and compact design 2. Winner of several automobile awards competing with the best cars in the industry 3. S-Series had a Double 5-Star rating 4. Model Expansion for Saturn
5. Marketed itself as a "different kind of car company,"
1. Brand is weak in the international markets
2. Saturn was closed for some time due to internal issues 3. The production of the brand was halted
1. Re-enter into international markets using GM’s name 2. Can leverage the current distribution network
1. Basically from other SUVs 2.Environmental policies of government 3.Most Saturn Authorized Service Providers are at Cadillac & Chevrolet dealers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.