SWOT Analysis of Marcos Cars with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Marcos Engineering Ltd.
British Design & American Power
Affluent who are willing to pay extra for retro style
Upper middle and upper class
Retro-styling performance cars
1. Founded in 1959 and has a strong presence in UK 2. Uses a very potent Chevrolet engine, very modern design with retro feel& a very light design, but a cramped cabin 3. First to experiment with plywood design 4. Strong competitor in the GT racing series
5. They have also rolled out their dealer network which is currently focused to UK
1. Stopped production due to bankruptcy 2.Always had been a small volume player due to which less known outside the UK 3.Lacks large funds unlike the group manufacturers like the BMW, Volkswagen, Ford & others which back brands like Audi, Bentley, Aston Martin respectively
1. To go increase customer relations events & activities which will enhance the ownership experience
2. To increase the global reach as currently it is present only in the UK 3.Emerging markets like India where race tracks & other similar infrastructure is on rise are geographical opportunities
4. Publicize the products along with the owners; this will enhance the ownership experience as well
1.The Italian & German manufacturers may easily come up with products which will over power its products 2.It has the threat of being taken over by the larger players, which may turn out good for the company as well, but will hamper its control & vision 3.People giving up speed & performance for environmentally friendly cars can seriously hamper the sales of these types of cars
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Marcos Cars. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.