SWOT Analysis of Callaway with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Powerfully Engineered Automobiles
Customized modifications for a large variety of Chevrolet cars
Premium Car owner looking for more performance from their cars
Upper middle class men
Engineering to improve performance of vehicles
1. Known for modifying Chevrolet cars 2. Specializes in modifying & improving engine performance 3. Also modifies automobiles like Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, Mazda & so on
4. Popular design and modifications makes it a well known brand in US
1. They depend on manufacturers like Chevrolet for models to make, modify & sell. 2. They do not manufacture any automobiles of their own, but only modify them
3. Brand recall globally is very low and has small market share
1.They can get into agreements with manufacturers to become exclusive authorized modifiers 2. Look for tie-ups with manufacturers for motorsport events which can be mutually beneficial 3.They can look at smaller engine vehicles & emerging markets which have high volumes
1. The current macro-economic scenario will make sale of these kits difficult 2. Increasing environmental awareness is leading to people moving away from such kits as they reduce fuel efficiency & also pollute more than the normal engine 3.Many manufacturers do not like their products being modified as they believe that modifying degrades the products quality
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Callaway. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.