SWOT Analysis of SEAT Automobiles with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Passenger Cars & Automobile Parts
Strong brand backing of automobile giant Volkswagen group
Passenger car segment
Middle and upper middle class individuals
Passenger cars for the entire family
1. Founded in 1950, currently owned by the Volkswagen Group 2. Maker of youthful & sporty cars 3. Wide geographical presence 4. In year 2000 sold over 500,000+ cars worldwide
5. Also had presence in the motorsports
6. The brand is widely associated in sponsoring major global sporting events as well
7. Good brand presence and awareness across Europe
1. Currently not profitable and may be sold by Volkswagen or discontinued 2.Not present in the emerging markets where there is high growth opportunity 3.There is a possibility of clash of cultures as the company is primarily Spanish with the parent being German
1. They can enter emerging markets for higher growth 2.The Volkswagen Group is less levered compared to its peers like Fiat, thus Volkswagen can put in more money in Seat for development & expansion 3.It can still expand in the “Ecomotive” range to include more products in the range
1.The global macro-economic scenario 2. Lack of electric/hybrid vehicles in their offering 3. Aggressive growth plans by the Korean & Japanese counterparts
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SEAT Automobiles. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.