SWOT Analysis of ATS Euromaster with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Expert in reducing cost
Tyre retail and car servicing industry
Experts of tyres
1. Strong customer base: Approx annual sales of 10 million car and van tyres and more than 2 million truck tyres
2. Clients include private and public sector fleets in the country along with small business owners
3. Market leader in service: Top service provider for Truck, Car and Van fleets across Europe
4. Wide range of quality products: car tyres, van, 4x4 tyres etc.
5. Sells leading branded tyres like Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear, Dunlop, Avon, Kleber and BFGoodrich
6. Offers a comprehensive range of fast-fit products and services including MOT testing, wheel alignment etc.
7. Tyre management solutions tailored as per clients’ needs
8. Customer orientation: More than 2800 mobile service vehicles to ensure mobility
1. High dependence on one product- a dip in demand can hamper the entire business 2. Low presence in two/three wheeler segment
1. Potential of expansion in emerging markets
2. Increasing demand for automobiles globally due to rising living standards and developing economies 3. Improved worldwide infrastructure like roads and other similar networks
1. Stiff competition from other international brands like Beaurepaires 2. Entry barrier is low because of cheap technology 3. Increasing awareness towards using public transport and carpooling; increased investment in public conveyance in developed and developing economies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ATS Euromaster. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.