Reliance Life Insurance SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 4715
SWOT Analysis of Reliance Life Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Reliance Life Insurance
Reliance Capital ltd.
Insurance and finance
Answer only 7 simple questions
Brand Reliance as its foundation
Personal and Group Insurance
Urban and Rural Investors
Complete Insurance and financial solutions
1. Robust and Diverse Product portfolio 2. Has network of 1252 offices and 1,65,000 agents 3. Strong Capital Base and strong brand backing of Reliance 4. Reliance Capital is one of India’s leading private sector financial services companies, and ranks among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth
1. Controversies related to Reliance Capital may have a negative impact
2. Low advertising as compared to competitors
1. Opportunities in the newer semi-urban and rural markets 2. Earning Urban Youth looking for investments
1. Economic crisis and global financial problems 2. Entry of new NBFCs in the sector
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Reliance Life Insurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.