Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 475
SWOT Analysis of Clements Worldwide with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Clements Worldwide offers portable international health insurance with flexible medical benefits in more than 180 countries.
Individual , organisational and educational health insurance.
Designed to meet the healthcare needs of expats, contractors, and travellers as well as organisations with group health plans. Group health programs that schools need to benefit their teachers, schools administrators and their families.
Excellent, global health insurance provider with high focus on customer requirements.
1. Portable international health insurance with flexible medical benefits in more than 180 countries.
2. Programs are designed using international expertise and the feedback received from clients worldwide.
3. A reputation for unparalleled customer service and customer-friendly claims handling.
4. Customized and flexible international group health plans tailored to specific requirements.
1. Limited focus on expanding beyond UK
2. Being a market leader, the brand is always under the scanner and scrutiny for any activity
1. With increase in focus on healthcare, medical insurance industry has a high potential for growth
2. Strong brand image can be leveraged for further growth
3. Rising private medical insurance premiums
1. Economic slowdown in European markets
2. High competition from profit-making firms
3. Minimal competition among private suppliers has increased costs for insurers
4. Private medical insurance is under threat from lower-cost alternatives
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.