Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 570
SWOT Analysis of First Trust Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
First Trust Bank
Allied Irish Banks (AIB) plc.
Banking & Financial Services
Britain’s best business bank
Focuses more on the services provided to customers rather than the product offerings
Individuals, High Net-Worth Individuals (HNI’s) and large firms looking for financial services
Individuals and HNI’s
Provides specialized financial products and services to customers
1. Regulated and supervised by Financial Services Authority UK 2. Constitutes of one of the Big Four banks in Ireland 3. Offers wide variety of financial products from retail, mortgages, financial planning to online banking services 4. Association with AIB provides competitive edge over the other players
5. Strong presence of AIB means good brand value
1. Mostly focuses on offering retail banking products 2. Not enough acclamation globally
1. Can provide financial products for wholesale banking, priority banking, investment services, etc. 2. Can expand to other geographic locations
3. Systematic strategies for growing services and also focusing on marketing
1. AIB might sell this bank to raise capital 2. Strong control of the parent company might hamper the operations
3. Intense competition from other banks means low market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to First Trust Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.