Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1918
SWOT Analysis of Virgin Money with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Virgin Group Ltd.
Banking & Financial Services
Banking with a bit of soul
A one stop for all financial products where customers can easily understand where to invest
Individuals, large enterprises and other financial institutions by providing a wide range of financial products and services
Customers and is more focused towards retail banking services
Provide easy financial services for customers to invest
1. Highly capable and efficient parent company 2. Can explore into other banking divisions like priority banking, etc. 3. Offers a wide range of financial products due to which they add more and more customers every year 4. Advantage of being under a famous conglomerate
5. Supervised by Prudential Regulation Authority
6. Offers services like Finance, Banking, Mortgages
1. Little presence in few countries other than UK 2. Not a listed company and hence it would become difficult to raise capital
1. Can acquire or form strategic alliance with other giants to increase the banking business 2. Expand to other major countries of Asia, Europe, etc. 3. Can launch IPO and raise capital which in turn can be used for either expansion or achieve other business goals
1. Presence of giants like HSBC, Barclays, etc. may lead to their cannibalization of revenues 2. International operations in Australia might turn out to be unsuccessful
1. HSBC Holdings plc 2. Lloyds Banking Group 3. Barclays
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Virgin Money. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.