Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 543
SWOT Analysis of The One Account with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The One Account
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Niche positioning of offset mortgages
Personal customers and business segment
Mortgage brokers , retail customers, organizations and independent financial advisers
Current account mortgage provider
1. Won many awards: ‘Best Mortgage Provider’, Best Current Account Mortgage’ and many more 2. The ‘One Account’ product offered 3. Its operation directly by phone, internet and post 4. Major shareholding by Royal Bank of Scotland: Financial security
1. Limited product range: Niche positioning 2. Absence of brick and mortar system
1. Tap the increasing internet penetration 2. Leverage the ‘One Account’ concept
3. Having offices/outlets for having a personalized one-on-one financial advisory management team
1. Other established banks and institutions may replicate the model 2. Absence of physical structure might result in lack of trust among people
3. Fluctuating economic scenarios and recession can affect business performance
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The One Account. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.