British Arab Commercial Bank SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 526
SWOT Analysis of British Arab Commercial Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
British Arab Commercial Bank
Libyan Foreign Bank
Provide trade and project finance for Arab Markets
Retail and Corporate segment
Companies and individuals in Arab market
Specializes in International banking in the Arab countries
1. Capital Adequacy Ratio is adequate 2. Capital Base is increasing y-o-y, which shows financial strength 3. It is located in the heart of the city of London: Strategic advantage 4. PBT is positive and increasing as compared to previous years
5. Specialized in international banking in the Arab countries especially of North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean
1. Continuing difficult regional political and business environment in the MENA markets 2. Risk-Weighted Assets are higher and it increased which is a concern 3. Credit risk is high and remains the most important risk in the bank due to political and social events in the Bank’s niche markets
1. Many new products are introduced like real estate finance 2. Addition of new markets in the Sub-Saharan Africa region 3.Banking sector can be focused more. Present product share of the banking sector is low in the Bank
1. Funding cost could rise rapidly for countries with weaker fundamentals if tightening of global liquidity occur or if the market sentiment turns abruptly 2.Confidence in emerging economies began to wane particularly because of gathering pace of the talks around the globe about reduction in quantitative easing in the US
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to British Arab Commercial Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.