Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 452
SWOT Analysis of Octaviar Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
A financial firm specially involved in the asset management and investment services business
Banking & Financial Services
HNI’s, firms and large investors
A firm specializing asset management as well as investment services
1. Specializing in asset management and investment services 2. Can make use of its acquisitions carried out in the past
3. Strong presence in the financial sector in Australia
4. It owns MFS Funds Management Group, Structured Finance Solutions and HFA Funds Management Group
1. Company is in the process of getting liquidated 2. Company’s value has fallen significantly 3. Sold off its primary asset-> Stella Group
1. Can merge with other financial firms to strengthen its position
2. Acquisition of smaller firms and tieups with international brands
3. Can focus on limited services and gain expertise by increasing expert workforce
1. The firm was delisted from Australian Stock Exchange as it was unable to pay the listing fees 2. High Probability of getting acquired by another financial firm 3. Creditors are demanding the dividend payments which will put further burden on the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Octaviar Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.