Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 578
SWOT Analysis of Cheltenham & Gloucester with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Cheltenham & Gloucester
Llyods Banking Group
Banking & Financial Services
A firm specializing in mortgage and savings products
Individuals, HNIs, medium and large firms and large investors
HNIs, medium and large firms and large investors
A financial firm offering only mortgage and savings products to its customers
1. Expertise in mortgage and savings products 2. Subsidiary of Llyods Banking Group-> a reputed brand name & can leverage this 3. Has acquired over 25 financial firms 4. Authorized and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority
5. Strong history of acquisitions which has boosted its position
1. Has limited product offerings 2. Operates only in England, Wales and Scotland
1. Can offer other financial products and services from investment management, retail banking, corporate banking, etc. 2. Can even form strategic alliance with other top notch financial firms & can take advantage of that 3. Can expand to other developing as well as developed countries like, India, Japan, US, South Africa, etc.
1. Highly dependent on macroeconomic outlook of England 2. Highly vulnerable to Great Britain Pound (GBP) currency fluctuation 3. New entrants
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cheltenham & Gloucester. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.