Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 792
SWOT Analysis of CIT Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CIT Group Inc.( Commercial Investment Trust)
Banking & Financial Services
At CIT, we are Capital Redefined
A one stop where all commercial as well as retail financial services are provided
Individuals, HNIs and medium & large firms
Medium and large firms
A financial service provider that offers products related to every specific need of firms as well as offers financial products for retail customers
1. Appears in the list of Fortune 500 companies 2. Offers diverse range of products for firms from factoring, leasing, retail financing, aerospace to global vendor finance 3. Has a subsidiary- CIT Bank- which provides financial products to retail customers
4. The company has operations in US, Europe & Asia Pacific
5. Over 3500+ people are employed with the company
1. Lower market share compared to prominent global financial institutions 2. Mostly confined in a few locations with limited brand awareness
1. Can expand to other locations & increase its market share 2. Can diversify to merchant banking, wholesale banking, investment banking, etc.
3. More services for customers and more focus on brand marketing and advertising
1. Highly sensitive to macroeconomic outlook of the particular country 2. Vulnerable to political situation of the country
3. Economic recessions and increasing competitors activity
1. American Financial Services 2. Wells Fargo 3. JP Morgan Chase.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CIT Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.