Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 267
SWOT Analysis of HiSAVE with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking & Financial Services
Why save when you can HiSAVE?
A bank focused on offering quality products from retail and business banking
Individuals, HNIs and medium & large firms
Individuals and firms
A financial institution especially focused towards catering the needs of retail customers as well as medium and large firms.
1. Strong brand name associated with it 2. Was less vulnerable towards liquidity risk and capital risk in the 2008 financial crisis -> Efficient & better management of funds 3. Authorized by Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority 4. Covered by Financial Services Compensation Scheme
5. Has continuous and a gradual rise in its operating income over three years
1. A very high Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) -> Inefficient use of surplus funds instead of investing it in safe returns 2. Operations are mostly concerned towards savings & remittance accounts
1. Can offer investment management, insurance products & advisory services 2. Can form strategic alliance with other growing firms to expand its market share
3. Tap more customers through strategic online growth
1. Highly vulnerable to macroeconomic conditions
2. The bank has high chances of getting expose to interest rate risk as well as sovereign risk
3. Fluctuating global economy and dollar price variation affects business
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.