Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 437
SWOT Analysis of Smile with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Co-operative Bank
Banking & Financial Services
The Internet Bank
Britain’s internet bank that offers financial products in retail banking and insurance
Individuals, HNI’s and firms
Individuals and HNI’s
One of the growing banks of Britain that offers its customers financial products from retail banking through the way of internet.
1. Strong brand name associated with it 2. It is UK’s first full internet bank 3. Especially focused towards offering Retail banking products 4. The first online bank in UK to be recognized with ISO 27001, an Information security certification
5. Has received numerous awards for customer service and the highest satisfaction ratings among all the banks in UK, as per survey
1. Limited to retail banking products compared to global banks 2. Fluctuations in net-income is an issue for the brand 3. A fall in the total assets owned by the bank was a concern
1. Can offer products from corporate banking, investment banking, wealth management, insurance and advisory services
2. Can expand to other countries
3. Tie-ups with other brands can help the brand increase operations
1. Macroeconomic conditions within the economy endangers the banking operations 2. Adherence to banking provisions and regulations circulated by the Bank of England
3. Increasing competition can reduce its market share
1. HSBC 2. Llyods Banking Group 3. Allied Irish Banks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Smile. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.