Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 758
SWOT Analysis of TSB Bank plc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TSB Bank plc
TSB Banking Group plc.
Banking & Financial Services
Local Banking for Great Britain
A one stop for all the retail customers as well as firms
Individuals, HNI’s, medium & large firms and investors
Individuals, medium and large firms
A firm dedicated to offer financial products ranging from retail and corporate banking
1. Has a large base of employees over 8000 2. Has a wide number of branches, through which it provides financial products and services, around 631 3. Provides diverse range of products under retail and corporate banking 4. Listed on London Stock Exchange
5. Authorized and regulated by Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority, respectively
1. Intense competition from bigger banks means low market share 2. Mostly confined to UK means limited operations
1. Can offer products from other banking divisions like, investment banking, advisory services & wealth management 2. Can expand to other geographic continents
3. Tie-ups with bigger players and more branding to boost image
1. Highly vulnerable to the economic conditions prevailing in the economy 2. Competitors can acquire other financial firms and can expand their market share
3. Unfavorable market conditions and strict govt policies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TSB Bank plc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.