Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 593
SWOT Analysis of CQS with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking & Financial Services
A financial firm having an expertise in investment management services
Individuals, HNIs, large firms and large investors
HNIs, large firms and investors
A firm specially dedicated to offer asset management services to the consumers
1. Ranked fifth in Financial News 100 most influential list 2. Member of Loan Market Association, Alternative Investment Management Association, Hedge Fund Standards Board and International Swaps and Derivatives Association -> Strengthens the reputation of the firm 3. Has offices in London, New York, Sydney, Geneva and New Jersey -> covers a larger segment 4. Has placed successful bets in US subprime mortgage market
5. Has won various awards -> Best Hedge-Fund manager in credit, overall, etc.
1. Product offerings are limited 2. Not enough presence worldwide
1. Can diversify to offer banking as well as insurance services 2. Can expand to other large countries
3. Customized service for both individual and business customers
1. Firm’s operations are largely affected by the slowdown in the business cycle 2. High probability of new players entering the market
3 Highly exposed to foreign exchange risk and interest rate risk
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.