Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 658
SWOT Analysis of Sallie Mae with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking & Financial Services
One of the leading organization that provides, services and collects student loans
Students, Individuals and HNIs
Students and Individuals
A financial firm that offers unique services from a wide range of domains loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance services
1. Has many subsidiaries, among which few are in the form of acquisitions -> can leverage that 2. Observed a continuous increase in its profit after taxes 3. Listed on Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 4. Has over 80 offices within United States
5. Manages more than 10 million borrowers
6. Has a strong base of employees around 6,000+
7. Strong brand recognition in the US among students for loans and education
1. Strictly focused in serving US citizens with low international presence 2. Offers limited products under various domains
1. Can diversify to other countries and gain an increase in market share 2. Can offer various products from retail banking 3. Can expand to offer products from corporate banking, investment banking and advisory services
1. Depends on the prevailing domestic interest rates of US 2. Highly vulnerable to the macroeconomic outlook of the country 3. Poses a threat of new entrants
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sallie Mae. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.