Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 822
SWOT Analysis of Brevan Howard with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Brevan Howard Asset Management LLP
Its flagship fund: Brevan Howard Master Fund
Corporate and Retail customers
High net worth customers
Largest macro hedge fund in the world
1. Described as the largest macro hedge fund in the world with strong Assets Under Management (AUM) 2. Financial news stated the company as the biggest and the best performing hedge fund management firm in Europe 3. The fund had averaged a stable annual gain since its inception in 2002
4. A skilled set of workforce with expertise in hedge funds
1. The emerging markets fund lost some margins as the investors fled markets like Brazil and Turkey. Brevard Howard is hence planning to close down this fund 2. The capacity constraints with the firm limit the size of Master fund to an extent
1. The firm has created a strong image in the market. It never had a down year and the charitable donations for the period also increased by five times last year in comparison to 2012 2.Attractiveness of the firm’s Master Fund among the investors can be leveraged
1. Rokos, one of the hedge fund’s former top traders sued Brevan Howards LP to void an agreement that restricts him from managing outside investor’s money. 2. Prominent senior management in the hedge fund industry are going to leave the firm due to closing down of the emerging markets fund
3. Increasing operational costs and economic recessions can affect the brands business
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Brevan Howard. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.