Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 607
SWOT Analysis of Cbus with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Specialized services to Australians working in construction and allied industries
Australians working in construction, building and allied industries
One of Australia’s largest public offer Industry Superannuation funds
1. Cbus is having a strong image of being true to its roots as it invests back into the construction and building industries to boost national economy and create jobs 2. It has grown rapidly in last few years and now provides membership to 700,000 Australians 3. Cbus membership includes many extra benefits like financial planning advice, reduced private health insurance rates and low cost banking 4. It provides support to organizations aiming to prevent recognized health issues that affect male population in Australia
5. It delivered a strong return for the default super investment option ranking among the top five super funds
1. Cbus has skewed reputation of being male dominant. 2.Awareness among the people needs to be further increased about the company
1. Launch of new industry superfunds campaign may lead to increase in its customer base 2.Recent investment of Cbus in its largest infrastructure project is taken on a positive note by the customers
1. Global share market performance was not very positive 2.Recent poor policies and politics in the country by the government doesn’t favor the bank and its customers
1. Australian Ethical Fund 2.Bluescope Steel Superannuation Fund 3.Energy Super
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cbus. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.