Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 960
SWOT Analysis of Computershare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Corporate trust, stock transfer and employee share plan services
Specialized services relating to the public equities markets
Retail and corporate clients
High end individual clients and large companies
Personalized and efficient services related to public equities market
1. Management net profit increased showing its growth
2. Return on equity according to the management results increased 3. It employs over 14,000 people across the globe providing services in over 20 countries to more than 16000 clients
4. Acquisition of smaller firms have made the brand more stable and strong
1. Transactional revenue lines continue to exhibit a decreasing trend which is putting a pressure on businesses’ operating margins 2.As per the statutory results, there was a decrease in net profits which is a concern
1. Business service segment is showing an increasing trend and full year contribution from few products is the major growth catalyst 2. Focus on technology is increasing in the company and the synergies are well on the way to being realized
1. Investor services business is experiencing intensified competition in many markets 2.Economic climate is challenging across the globe including Australia. Macro-economic environment is persistently tough past few years
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Computershare. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.