Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 523
SWOT Analysis of IOOF Funds with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Advisory and investment Bank
Creating financial independence since 1846
Customer focused service providing specialized financial services
Retail and corporate clients
Mid to High end customers
One of the largest independent groups in the industry
1. It has a robust market capitalization and employee strength of about 1300 2. After 2003, IOOF completed a number of mergers and acquisitions and currently it is a significant financial services entity 3. At present it is serving more than 700,000 customers and has a reputation of having a keen eye on acquisitions 4. IOOF recorded a strong uplift in the dividend rate
1. There’s decrease in the revenue generated from investment management segment. 2.Funds growth was partly offset by the impact of lower earning rates or margins
1. Financial advisory segment of the bank is showing an increasing trend y-o-y. It can be leveraged further to increase IOOF Fund’s pie 2. Favorable changes made in the financial services industry could allow IOOF to formulate and implement new business processes that comply with these regulations
3. Reaching out its business operations at newer locations
1. In the aftermath of the global financial crisis, regulations and supervision of operators in this industry have increased significantly and these regulations have now become more intensive and intrusive 2.Constant changes in the superannuation laws in Australia
3. Increasing costs of operations and high competitor activity
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to IOOF Funds. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.