Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 667
SWOT Analysis of Orient Consumer Credit with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Orient Consumer Credit
Consumer financial services
Specialized products centered on auto loans and shopping loans
Retail and corporate consumers
Low to middle level customers
Keeps Japan’s passion for shopping alive and well
1. No. of card holders surpassed 11 million 2. Return on average equity increased 3. EPS is comparatively better than the industry standards of the same
4. Regionally a well renowned brand
1. Decline in revenue from direct cash loans which can be offset by initiatives in other businesses 2. Operating expenses increased which affects its operations
1. Strategic Alliance with Mizuho and ITOCHU can be leveraged 2.Their strengths in credit collection can be leveraged to expand the new credit collection businesses
1. Volatile economic environment scenario in Japan is affecting customer base of the firm 2. Laws and tighter regulations in the country and the undergoing global financial crisis impacts the firms’ bottom line
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Orient Consumer Credit. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.