Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 582
SWOT Analysis of Redecard with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Consumer Financial Services
One of the leading company in financial services sector in Brazil
Retail and corporate consumers
Middle to upper income customers
Specialised quality financial services in payment systems to the people in Brazil
1. It is the second largest in payment systems sector in Brazil 2. The firm’s net income is exhibiting an increasing trend even in this tough economic scenario 3. Company always recorded strong cash generation and high dividend payments
4. Close to 1500 employees in the organization
5. The company is one of the largest in the industry in Brazil
1. Decline in the use of credit cards is affecting the customer base 2. Debit card payment and prepayment segment still holds a very less portion of firm’s revenue pie
1. Card transactions is increasing y-o-y in Latin America’s largest economy 2. Itau Unibanco, one of the most profitable bank in Brazil acquired Redecard. This ensured the company financial security and increased customer base
1. Global crisis is having a significant impact on this sector in the Brazilian market 2. Volatile economic conditions and tighter regulations in this sector
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Redecard. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.