Teba Bank Limited SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 812
SWOT Analysis of Teba Bank Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Teba Bank Limited
A bank for the under services rural areas especially mining workers
Retail customers and under banked community in rural areas
Mining sector and low-income people who live in rural and small town Southern Africa
To offer financial services to the under banked in non-metropolitan South Africa
1. Only bank who can authentically claim grass roots black ownership 2. They are serving the primary banking needs of close to 500,000 individuals, safeguarding their deposits.
3. Also, there are 400,000+ active TCFS accounts and 100,000+ active accounts for the saving product segment current with the bank 4. The bank is well placed to meet the financial needs of more than 4 million adults who live in an around the main Teba outlets in the rural areas
1. It at present has a very niche segment. It should work on broadening its customer base 2. Strikes and many other challenges in mining, gold and platinum sectors in South Africa. These sectors form the major portion of the customer base of the bank and hence risk is high
1. The rebranding of Teba bank which now focuses on providing various other innovative services to mines, mineworkers and their families 2.Much scope for expansion as the target market is relatively untapped
1. Mining industry stakeholders embarks on a not-so-quiet revolution 2. Economic conditions in South Africa are volatile and uncertain.
3. Increasing competitor activity can reduce market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Teba Bank Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.