Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2756
SWOT Analysis of Credit Agricole with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Caisses Régionales de Crédit Agricole Mutuel(retail bank cooperative)
Banking and financial services
Common sense has a future (Le bon sens a de l’avenir)
Crédit Agricole S.A. (CASA) is the largest retail banking group in France
Business and Personal Banking
Large enteprises and individual investors
Complete Banking and financial solutions
1. Strong Investment banking division 2. Commitment towards sustainable development; signatory to United Nations global impact 3. Has over 11,500 branches and over 160,000 employees 4. Services offered include French Retail Banking, International Retail Banking, Specialised Financial Services, Asset Management, Insurance and Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking
1. Mediocre Marketing and lack of advertising as compared to global brands
2. Low presence outside Europe 3. French Govt fined bank for charging extra fees
1. Growing Forex market 2. Expansion to emerging economies
1. Stringent economic policies world over 2. Highly competitive environment 3. Economic meltdown and Govt policies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Credit Agricole. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.